Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Up In The Air

That's where things are kinda right now. There are certain scenes I can't shoot yet, because I don't have that location. And other scenes that I'd like to shoot but it's all dependent on the weather. I know what I had planned for Saturday. But according to weather.com, it's going to rain.

It's all good though. This happens on every shoot. The weeks that you just have to play it by ear, improvise, and do the things you know you can do, until you can do the things you need to do. Like right now, I'm planning to for a shoot, and at the same time doing some audio editing.

It's been interviews and insert shots so far. A good portion of the movie, but I am anxious to get to the monsters, the action, and Edgar. Edgar's scenes are going to be interesting. especially since the actor playing Edgar has promised he is a bit methody in his performance. It's gonna be good.

Back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.