Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Called Death Bed, The Bed That Eats People.

The title is taken from Patton Oswalt's current comedy CD.

Patton Oswalt


It's hilarious. And I really mean that. No really. You should get you a copy. Click the pic to get your own.

Werewolves and Lollipops


It's actually the first comedy CD I've listened to in a while that isn't Eddie Izzard, and I've been listenting to everything Izzard non-stop for the past 6 months.

Eddie The Izzard!


Right now Glorious is in the rotation and is probably my fav. However I have noticed that the DVD performance is different from the CD performance. Same act different performances. They each have different little nuances that make them funny, but I think I prefer the DVD performance. It's the way he says "covered in bees." It cracks me up.

Buy Eddie Izzard's GLORIOUS!


If you love Eddie Izzard and Tetris, then you should definitely check out his official site. It's pretty awesome with everything a website should have, plenty of things to waste your time. http://www.eddieizzard.com/home.izz


New ExpoTV video. This time I'm talking about HELL NIGHT on DVD. As you can see by the freeze frame below they are obviously trying their best to make me look like a big doofus. This freeze frame is by far my fav.




The audio seems to be a bit out of synch and the video lets a digital fart at the end. Other than that, another ExpoTV review DONE.



Looks like we're winning again on OUR STAGE. The other trailer is currently in 6th place in the COMEDY category. Check out the nifty banner they now provide to help promote ya. Feel free to click and vote for us.

Monster Cops: The Midnight Special TRAILER, by onespartan on OurStage



And as you can see below, it is, once again, The Paper Rose video. I'm pimping it out again seeing as it's reaching enough views to pay out more money. I've already been able to pay some bills with this video. God bless making money through online video. So watch it a whole bunch a times will ya. And tell your friends.



Paper Rose - The top video clips of the week are here



As far as the production front. Many many projects in the works. Many are work related. And a few career related. But always for fun. Still pimpin the Monster Cops. Still gearing up for that next feature. Much more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.