Saturday, July 17, 2010

Use What You've Got

Finished up an Ad for Hoodie Buddies. It's a fairly neat little product. A Hoodie that you can plug your mp3 player into, and use the drawstrings as head phones. Got a few of them to use for the ad. I've been so busy I just haven't had time to give it my attention, but I at least wanted to submit a straightforward ad explaining how the product works.



Special thanks to Julie Keels for letting me use her as a model. She did a great job. Shot a few minutes worth of footage. As I was done with the ad, I decided to use the footage to test out some color correction, white balancing, and also some simulated depth of field, using cookie cutter as well as the masking tools. I actually found a few tools I didn't know Vegas had, it was like Christmas I was so happy.

Changed the aspect ratio, added defocus, softness, and rendered to 24p. Also played with rendering to different file formats, trying out quality. The following is the test, rendered to WMV, HD24p, uploaded to YouTube. I may try an alternate upload on Vimeo. Music is by Maktub featuring the amazing Reggie Watts. Feel free to watch it in HD over at YOUTUBE.



SCENE TESTS with the Leftover Footage

"Girl In The Hoodie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

.