Friday, July 16, 2010

The Crazies 2010

Directed by Breck Eisner

Written by Scott Kosar
and Ray Wright

Original 1973 Script by George A. Romero

Original Music by Mark Isham

Cinematography by Maxime Alexandre

Film Editing by Billy Fox

Starring: Timothy Olyphant
and Radha Mitchell




I really, really, really, enjoyed this movie. There was only one thing that I didn't like, and in the end that didn't really matter. Well paced. Beautifully shot. Good tension. Great scares. And some well thought out scenes.

As a movie lover I like to sit back and really take in a good movie. As a movie maker I always end up thinking of ways I might have written or directed a scene differently. I have to say both sides of me were very pleased with this movie. Not much I would've changed and a whole lot I really enjoyed. I'm pretty sure I would watch this over again.

I sincerely had fun watching this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.