Saturday, December 23, 2006

Video Round Up

Here are a few vids I find very creative and, dare I say, brilliant. Some really creative stuff here. The last one I can't seem to get out of my head.

Animator Vs. Animation


Animator Vs. Animation Part 2


HellHoles Episode 1


Batman: Dead End

Before Batman Begins, this was the most impressive rendition of Batman since the original Burton 1 and 2. Great idea and excellent execution.

405

405 was the first composite fx short to really get some attention. It was a wake up call to most indies that it was possible to achieve big budget fx on the independent level.


The last few vids are from SNL. But I have to point out that they were made possible by Andy Samberg and the original crew he rolled with called The Lonely Island. In my opinion The Lonely Island is one of the best things to ever happen to SNL. They've been responsible for much of the Video Recuts and Digital Shorts. They were always good at making great comedy/parody music videos, but now on SNL they can use big celebs in them. Genius. I never thought I'd ever see Tom Hanks or Natalie Portman like this. Some great beats too.

Natalie Portman and Andy Samberg "Gangsta Rap"


Tom Hanks and Andy Samberg "Please Don't Cut My Testicles"

Tom Hanks - My Testicles - video powered by Metacafe

Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg "Dick In A Box"


Be sure to check out Jorma, Akiva, and Andy aka THE LONELY ISLAND. Watch their rejected Pilot for their Fox Comedy Show "Awesome Town" and check out "The Bu".

No comments:

Post a Comment

.