Monday, October 12, 2020

balance is perception



 balance has been a major theme on this journey through being hemiplegic

 been half paralyzed now for almost three years

 walking on a tight rope is literaly what it feels like for me to get up and go to the bathroom or anywhere in the house. about 3 years of this. builds up a certain amount of confidence and courage, I certainly have a different perspective on everyday physics and body function plenty of distressing situations where I think I could use help, buliteraly what it feels like for me to get up and go to the bathroom or anywhere in the house. about 3 years of this. builds up a certain amount of confidence and courage, I certainly have a different perspective on everyday physics and body function plenty of distressing situations where I think I could use help, but find that there's no one coming to help, learn to save yourself I've gotten pretty good at that.


one of the lessons I learned from martial arts that has really helped on this journey is the idea that balance is perception. if you can perceive you have balance you'll find that you do.





No comments:

Post a Comment

.