Thursday, September 13, 2012
Need to take advantage of this, really get into getting some work done. See how I can move forward while I've got the advantage coming.
I've been lazy (by my standards) and I really need to push things while keeping things cool and calm. Zen on a mission.
I've been inching. But now it's time to stand apart. See if I can make some strides.
So in order for me to really get stuff done I need to ask myself some questions.
1) Is everything organized to operate to it's full potential and efficiency? And that's everything. The workspace. Office space. The computer files on the hard drive.
2) Is there anything you can get rid of? Is there anything you can clear out to make more room?
3) Are you doing everything you can to earn what you can to help supplement what you already have?
4) Less is more. What are you doing to apply that rule?
5) Are there any habits you have developed that are wasteful, especially ones that you may not realize are wasteful?
6) Are you getting enough sleep?
7) Are you doing anything that is a reaction from worry or fear? If so, cut that shit out.
8) Is your presentation the best it can be? Are your websites, pages, social networks, in order? Is it efficient? Is it easy for people to access? Are they ready for distribution and sales? Are they ready for marketing? Like REALLY ready?
9) Are you communicating enough with your audience? With your backers? With your network? With your fans? With your potential fans?
10) Are you getting enough sleep?
11) Are you paying proper attention to each project? Really paying PROPER attention? If not, you need to cut something.
12) What are you doing to make sure what you are making is something special? What is it that is going to make them stand apart from the norm? If you're doing nothing about this then there is no point in even trying to make movies.
13) Are you getting enough sleep?