Monday, September 10, 2012

Still got work to do

It would be easy for me to be preoccupied with my current situation. I'm waiting on some news. Potentially great news, and if not great, then just plain ok news.

Regardless of what the news is there is still plenty of work for me to do. So my goal is to get as much work done as humanly possible. And when the news comes, we'll play it by ear.

None of this changes the fact that I still have two movies and a web series to produce.

Still working on REDD. Still working on Saturday Night Fright. And I've got an episode of Monster Cops to get out in the next few weeks.

The issue I'm having to work through with both REDD and MC is in the writing. I'm trying to best understand how to tell these particular stories just right, and that's mainly what I'll be working on.

Check out the latest Monster Cops Clip. This is just a quick snippet from the next episode called MONSTER COPS: VAMPIRE KILLERS





No comments:

Post a Comment

.