Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back To One

So here are the 3 goals I have. Finish REDD get it out to it's audience. Finish SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL get it out to it's audience. Put out at least 2 NEW episodes of MONSTER COPS. Yes that's right. We make our triumphant return to Monster Cops. REDD is on track. Saturday Night Special (or whatever we're calling it) is on schedule. So now we turn our attention to our beloved Monster Cops. 

Starting to spread the word again about it, as we're going to start up a Kickstarter soon for it. Check out the newest teaser trailer. I must say I'm rather proud of the graphics at the start and end. It's always a pleasure to produce something you've been seeing in your head for a while. I've played this visual along with this music in my head for a couple of years now. Here it is.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

.