Friday, January 14, 2011

The Paper Puppet's Dilemma

I've made videos for Poptent several times in the past. I'd say that only a few of those times I actually felt a click when I made it. I definitely felt it with this one. Hope I'm not jinxing anything, but I am so very proud of this one. It's silly, stupid, and goofy, but the point is to get your attention and stick in your brain so you'll remember the product and brand name. Boise X9 Paper.



As soon as I saw the assignment on Poptent I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I've always loved paper tricks and origami, and making videos with paper has always served me well in the past. My paper rose tutorial (which I've mentioned several times before, I'm sure) did very well for me. Will this one workout for me as well? Who knows. What I do know is I really enjoyed making this one.

Here's the tutorial on how to make your own paper puppet with one sheet of paper. Made this a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.