Friday, July 9, 2010

While I wait

for my computer to finish backing up to the hard drive. For some reason I am reminded of a Bible verse.
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
–Matthew 6:25-27
 I read it just a while ago. Seems I needed to read it. Felt like a message from God.  Which like most messages I get, are almost always from God. And I needed it.  Let me also include another quote from the Prophet Cube, Ice Cube.

Life ain't nothin but bitches and money.
-NWA
So true.

I'm patiently awaiting this back up to be done with so I can edit these files. Got an acting reel to finish up, started a timeline for a new episode and the next feature. This new project is almost writing itself. I have an outline instead of a script, and alot of this movie will be molded around a single plot line, and filled in by a bit of improv, and what kind of personalities the cast has.  Casting has already begun. And I need to get on the ball with some script pages for RV as well as MC and get them sent out to a few folks.

And now I must make an FX scene outline. But on a final note:
"And When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." Hans Gruber, DIE HARD.
- Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment

.