Saturday, January 16, 2010

Turn Off The Lights

and light a candle.



With everything that's been going on in my life and in the world, I just haven't had a chance to pay homage to the great and amazing Teddy Pendergrass.  I was reminded just a few moments ago that I needed to post about this because an infomercial had come on about R&B songs from the 70's.  They played "Turn Off the Lights."  And my heart sank.  It really hit me, Teddy's gone.  He passed away a few days ago.

My ringtone is actually one of my fav songs of his. Love TKO. It's one of my fav songs of all time, and it's been my ringtone for the about 2 years now.  When my phone rings I'll always get a little sad, but it'll be my little tiny personal way to remember and pay tribute to the great Teddy Pendergrass.

Thank you for the music Mr. Pendergrass.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.