Saturday, September 5, 2009

Don't you know what the night can do?

I'm blessed. When I need it, the right song comes on the radio. When I'm down, the right words are always spoken. And when I forget, there's something that always reminds me.

Special thanks to Chris Petite for showing his support for myself and for Monster Cops. And to David Koss for letting us use his studio those many years ago to shoot some scenes for the first Monster Cops movie THE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL, and for taking this awesome pic.

I made a movie with two crappy cameras and really great cast. Let's see what I can do with a much better camera and a really great cast.

Successfully cleaned out all the nonessential, now I can breathe and think clearly enough to get rolling on this untitled vampire movie. Although my wife has indeed given it a title, but I don't like it. Sadly, it's starting to grow on me. We'll see.

This week, more fund raising for Bobby's Closet. Now, working on details for the Vampire shoot this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.