Monday, March 2, 2009

Building a Zombie

Yes, cool title. OMG! Patrick are you about to post a blog about how you're building a ZOMBIE!? Are you about to reveal all the steps that come with putting together a zombie mask/costume, utilizing cheap or free items? Kinda like you did with the MKX gun. A gun made out of bottles!!! And now this dude is gonna show us this neat Zombie Thing he made out of chewing gum, duct tape, and some old CD's. WOW!!!!

Yeah, that's not happening.

Not quite there yet. I am literally at the beginning stages of my zombie mask and I still don't even know if it's going to work. Been planning it all day (and all of last year) and I'm just now putting together the steps to put it all together. I don't even know what to call it. A mask/head piece/costume/mumu? I dunno.

I'll let you know how it's going.

Other than that:

Today I:

- Got up in the early morn to video the winter wonderland that is NC.
- Went to work for a few hours, then closed early.
- Slipped on ice.
- Spent way too much on groceries.
- Made dinner.


And now I have to:

- Continue work on the zombie head thing.
- Gotta write Monster Cops pages.
- Burn more DVD's for a client.
- Workout.
- Think about a VLOG.
- Claim land for spain.
- Check out Fallon's first night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.