So in accordance to the rules set forth by Mr. Marcellus, since he tagged me and all, I have to reveal 7 things about me. So here we go.
1) In 1993 I was held up by airport security in St. Petersburg, Russia, because the X-ray showed that I had some sort of specialized military handgun hidden in my bag. Several Russian Military gaurds surrounded me, followed by Airport Security, all of them armed to the teeth, hands on their weapons, ready to shoot me down or beat me with clubs. They all laughed when they realized it was a video camera. All guards and personell left giggling at the situation, as the gaurd at the end of check out asked in a thick Russian accent: "How much is camera?" I shoved the camera into my bag and replied, "It's not for sale." I walked away.
2) I play blues harmonica, and for the past 2 years have slowly been learning to play classical harmoninca.
3) When I have writers block or when I am in deep thought about solving a problem, I do magic tricks.
4) My first concert was going to see Tiffany at Six Flags Over Texas. The, then unknown, New Kids On The Block opened for her.
5) I am taller than both Dennis Hopper and Jackie Chan, both of whom I've had the privilege to stand next to.
6) My first feature length film was a black and white horror drama called Vampire Killer, and no one will ever see it, unless you are one of the unfortunate souls who has a copy of it. I apologize.
7) I have a major obsession with anything and everything about weaponry and combat, especially it's history.