Thursday, January 25, 2007

Map Test

Don't mind me, this is just a test. Researching how this whole mapping idea works. Taking a page from the guys over at Foureyedmonsters. They've become an internet and indie film sensation with the ways they've come up to market their movie. As a fellow indie I'd be a fool not to follow in the same foot steps. One step they took in particular that I am fond of, and will attempt as well, is the idea of a map where people can post where they want the movie to be screened. If they could get 150 people to request the movie on their map in a specific area then they could get a screening of the movie there.

I'm in the midst of talking to a few theatres about setting up screenings, and it looks good, as long as I can prove that there is an audience. So here I go messing with map schemes. This may take me a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.