Thursday, September 8, 2011

Showing Up

Here's the latest clip from REDD. This is some of the footage we shot September 3rd. It was our first day working with Alethea Delmage. She's pretty bad ass, and will fit in quite nicely with the rest of the regulars, which, eventually I'll get together some day.


Honestly, I had to scramble to my plan B, as some folks (quite a few actually) did not show up. But as I've been doing this a while, I normally have a plan B, C, D, E, F, G, in place. I mean I'd probably get alot more done if I could just stick to plan A, but hey, this is what happens when you're no budget and you can't pay people.  That's the only thing that complicates any of my productions. If people could just show up, we could make something that people would say "Wow that was amazing" instead of "That was pretty good for no-budget".

But I digress.

As I said previously, September is all about these two ads I need to shoot as well as my contributions to the LOST ZOMBIES project. I have to get all that done in the next two weeks. But I may dare to squeeze in a Monster Cops shoot. Maybe.

Feel free to check out the new pics posted over at REDD. Some really great ones of Alethea Delmage. I really cannot wait to get the rest of her scenes done. It's going to be amazing. Now, if we can just get April back in from school, all will be well.






No comments:

Post a Comment

.