Sunday, May 1, 2011

Working and Practicing

I am just blown away by the death and destruction in all of the towns hit by the tornadoes, especially in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

Juli and I use to stop there when we drove cross country. We stopped and spent the night there, got dinner, and drove around half joking about how we should get a house there. It kind of became our 3rd home. 1st and 2nd going to NC and TX.

It's been heart breaking to see the footage of the devastation, and even more so to keep seeing the body count rise.

On happier news, my Brother is improving. Yesterday, April 30th, was his birthday, and I'm just so happy he's still around to celebrate it. He's got a ways to go, but it's looking good for him. Thank God.

And speaking of God, I get the feeling a bunch of people may have been a little freaked out about my last video on MAY 21st being Judgment Day. I think some folks see the title, and just don't watch it, and then make assumptions about me. When really it's a comedy piece, and I thought it was hilarious.

No I do not think that May 21st is judgment day. Yes the video I made kind of makes fun of that. Watch it, I think it's hilarious. But I guess it would help if you were a fan of 80's movies. Some very 80's references in that vid.

Yesterday, April 30th, we started officially shooting for REDD. And it's all coming back to me now. The tiring hours of rehearsal, dealing with the props,. the costume bits, the lighting, the camera, and dealing with the overall awkwardness of shooting outdoors. Thankfully the weather was nice, but I know it won't be like that alot of the time we are shooting this movie. I'm anticipating heat in the future.

I am terribly sleepy. I'm going to lay down now. I'll do a proper update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.