Thursday, January 8, 2009

Animation Research

Improving my animation skills. Got this upcoming project that I've got a great idea for. Just need to understand the process a bit more, apply it to what I already know. Here are a few YouTube vids that give me a bit of inspiration in figuring out how I can achieve what I see in my head.


samurai jack opening theme song


Psyop Animation for MTV HD



Note to self: Full concepts can be achieved by simple shadows and minimum color. In fact using singular colors to signify specific items may enhance the artistic effect, and drive home the point of the overall piece.


The Tranquillity of Shadows



Note To Self: Flow can be understated as long as it is displayed. It may not be necessary to completely follow through to achieve sfumato.


Shadow Animation



Note To Self: Less is more. 2D expansion may even help you achieve 3D flow.


Fische und Schiffe -- Silhouette Animation



Evolution



Assassin Shooter 2D Animation



Note To Self: But you know what NOT to do.


Silhouette Cut-out Animation: Knight & Dragon



Po's Dream



Batman- Gotham Knight (2008) HD Trailer



TMNT

No comments:

Post a Comment

.