Monday, August 25, 2008

The Internet is for Vanity

I'm not prone to post sruveys on my blog, but I do post them occasionally on myspace. Usually I do them while I wait for something to render when I'm editing. But I forgot that my current computer takes no time to render now, and I ended up just trying to finish this little survey/meme just because I was already 2 questions in. But I think the occasional survey is good, let's you get to know the poster/blogger.

One thing I do like about surveys, plenty of opportunity to test your comedy writing skills, for I hardly ever answer these things seriously. This one I tried to answer seriously, but the jokes started up. See if you can spot the Q's where I started to lose the serious bug.

Thanks for this one Britt.

1.
Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
I don't even remember who that person would be. Oh wait, yes I do. And no.

2.
What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
Create a giant spoon monster!

3.
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Whatever were the hits at the time. I remember a lot of Olivia Newton John, Hall and Oates, Human League, Lionel Richie, Soft Cell, Michael Jackson, Survivor. And of course KISS.

4.
What is the best thing about your job?
The Dark Knight

5.
Do you wish cell phone etiquette was required in class?
I wish cell phone etiquette was required everywhere

8.
Where are you going on your next vacation?
Next mission? The Price Is Right!

9.
Quote a song lyric?
we skipped the light fandango, turned cartwheels cross the floor, I was feelin kind of sea sick, but the crowd called out for more.

10.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
A bit of both.

11.
Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
I really don't think so.

13.
If you could be an animal what would you be?
Animal, ya know, from the Muppets.


14.
What state/country are you from?
Texas, U.S.A

15. Tell us about the last conversation/s you had.
My wife and I were discussing the ins and outs of Jurrasic Park and how Richard Attenborough always reminded me of Scrooge McDuck, after which my wife would continue to make Launchpad/Duck Tales refrences everytime she saw a helicopter in the movie.

16.
where do you see yourself in one month?
Watching Monster Cops: Dead By Dawn

17.
What is your favorite smell?
Coffee, Burning Cedar, My Wife

18.
What is your favorite sight?
Puppies, oh and strippers. Strippers holding puppies. And the orange/pinkish hue the sky turns right when the sun is almost down. It's like pumpkins and pink lemonade, like God painted the sky with technicolor and the feelings of both closure and new beginings. A reminder that the days are precious, the nights are wonderous, and the twilight exists as a celebration between the two, not only as transitions, but as a companion to help guide you through your memories made and of what dreams may come. But mainly strippers.

19.
Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
Not at all, straight up, I love polar bears.

21.
Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworkers?
I don't really consider the people I work with coworkers. Mainly because there is no actual work to be done.

22.
Have you ever gone to therapy?
nope

23.
Have you ever played Spin the bottle?
No. But I have played throw the bottle in anger.

24.
Have you ever toilet-papered someone's house?
Dear God, yes. But it's been about 13 years.

25.
Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
What, you mean like in junior high? Then yes.

26.
Have you ever gone camping?
yes

27.
Have you ever had a crush on your sister's friend?
She doesn't have any friends. She's entirely too emo and self involved to have any kind of relationship with any kind of human being. She's been that way since she was born. Our whole family has had to put up with her dramatics, and we're all getting very sick and tired of it.

At least that's how I imagine it might be, if I had a sister.

28.
Have you ever been to a nude beach?
I've sailed passed one, does that count.

29.
Have you ever had sex on the beach?
no i dont really like schnapps

30.
Have you ever had a stalker?
Not since that horrible baking accident.

32.
Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Yes. It's the best.

33.
Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one?
Story of my life.

34.
Have you ever been cheated on?
Yeah.

35.
Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
not really

36.
Have you ever lied to your parents?
duh

37.
Have you ever been out of the US?
yup

38.
Have you ever thrown up from working out?
LOL. no.

39.
Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
I don't have any hair.

40.
Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
oh probably

41.
Have you ever gotten so wasted you cant remember the nite before?
Nope

42.
Have you ever spied on someone you had a crush on?
Ah the memories.

43.
Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?
Not at my current job.

44.
Kissed more than one person at a time?
Back when I had three mouths, most definitely.

45.
Pot?
of gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.