Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Crunch Time

Some help would be great :D

The Harold and Kumar contest that I won is not quite over yet. I can win even more money if I can get more views at the links below by this Saturday. So if any of you have the time, feel free to check out all of the links below and or watch the following embeds as many times as you like.

If you do I will be your best friend as well as buy you a coke.

Thank you and have a pleasant tomorrow.






Harold And Kumar Escape From Guantanmo Bay: Obey The Master



Harold And Kumar: Obey The Master - Watch more free videos



1 comment:

  1. I was one of the winners of the Harold & Kumar XLNT contest...I emailed them several times about the "views contest" part, whomever had the most views would win $2,500 etc...and they finally just told me they weren't announcing the winners!

    Just emailing everyone I can find that won asking them if they have heard if they won the views contest, or more importantly if they were sent a check for that part of the contest!

    I've been getting different answers from different people I email at XLNT, and maybe I'm just paranoid but I want to make sure that they are holding up their end of the deal!

    Thanks

    Jeremiah Richards

    ReplyDelete

.