Saturday, December 16, 2006

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc. The First Post.

I've got a myspace account. But I don't really feel the "blogging" vibe there. I have a Live Journal account, and there was a time when I was all about posting there, but I somehow have lost a passion for it. I still intend to post there every so often, but not lately. I have made many friends through LJ and I do like how you can choose friends and lock posts so only they can see it, but I've been wanting to post more publicly and at the same time not feel the need to post or not post because of my friends list, er something like that.

I dunno.

I think I just needed something new. More separate. More freeing. I do have another Blogger account but that's actually the WTW Blog which I've decided to just use to post WTW related news. In this blog I can post more personally as well as get into more details about filmmaking and life in general.

So I dub thee post number 1. I'll be back in a bit as soon as I shower and cook up some food. Ooh, see now that was a personal detail. Something I wouldn't post on the general WTW Blog. I don't think me showering and cooking are relevant WTW posts. Unless I decided to make a short film about it.

hmmmmm.

- Patrick A. Prejusa

No comments:

Post a Comment

.