Thursday, December 28, 2006

And The Hits Just Keep On Coming.

After a few delays today and some minor setbacks, I finally got to sort out the actual production schedule and production list in order of importance. Let's just say I'll have puh-lenty to keep me occupied with over the next 3 months. But first priority is this Monster Cops Episode. It's 5 minutes to start, and will most likely showcase more of the horror and comedy, and less of the dramatic empathy I'm so dying to display in an episode. This one is definitely going to be bloody. So at least it'll be fun.

Friday is all about FX work. I'll be documenting the creation of a no budget squib and blood splatter. And quite possibly how I'll be testing out a zombie chest explosion without making it look too over the top, Kung Fu movie, cheesy. Also the subtle art of shooting a zombie in the brain. Defintely have to look into pond liners and plenty of tarp, because the only place around here that I can get bloody, I can't actually get bloody.

There may also be a video blog or two on the horizon, it really just depends on how everything else goes. Aside from the MC Episode, there is at least one short after that, possibly overlapping, and all the while I've got some screenwriting to do. I've also got to upgrade the memory on the computer and figure out why it won't let me burn DVD's, which sucks cause I got people waiting for some copies of a GAG REEL as well as more screeners to send out.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. It's been a bit on the rough side here, but nothing that we couldn't handle. Some unexpected help in places, and definitely some very amusing times have been had, especially after last night. Special thanks to 5 very funny women for that.

There is a post coming about the roller coaster ride of emotion and the current tragedy, but I'm not quite ready to spill it just yet. So bare with me. In the meantime, I go back to editing for another hour, and then sleep it is. Afterwhich I jump back on the editing horse.

I'll be back in a bit.

- P

No comments:

Post a Comment

.